Sodium is softer than copper but both are good conductors of electricity ?


Na has one valence electrons while copper has nine outer electrons.Electron sea in sodium lattice is less than copper lattice.Hence strong metallic bonding in copper will make it harder from sodium.
Both sodium and copper possess free electrons due to which both are good conductors of electricity.
Sodium is softer than copper but both are good conductors of electricity ? Sodium is softer than copper but both are good conductors of electricity ? Reviewed by M.Zulqarnain on 11:47 Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. Another reason is Due to covalent bonding arising from d orbital of Cooper make it harder than sodium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Nice stuff, do keep me posted when you post again something like this! princess diamond exporter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever considered adding more videos to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I mean I just read via the complete article of yours and it was quite great but since I’m more of a visual learner,I found that to be more helpful well let me know how it turns out! I love what you guys are always up too. Such clever work and also reporting! Keep up the fantastic works guys I’ve added you guys to my blogroll. That is a superb article thanks for sharing that informative information.. I will have a look at your blog frequent for lots of latest post. this content

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solar power is reliable, renewable, and environmentally friendly. Solar company Los angeles

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.